Possible Escape Routes
Oh? You want to leave my home? Well, I guess that's fine.. May I recommend some places for you to head next? I promise I have good taste! :3c
<-- back home
If you haven't already, please check out my friends and fellow Somnolians down below!
- mariteaux - 'you're cute when you're trying to extort big companies'
- Fluffy badger boy, his soft, warm blush complimenting the delicate flowers in his hair...
- dcb - 'guess I should start selling snake oil'
- Snake child whom is approximately 1000 times smarter than me. And about as festive, too.
- carrot - 'naked and afraid season 3: i am real slug now'
- She scream, she draw, she scream some more...
You better have checked the Somnolians out first, that's all I'm saying uwu
- I use this site a lot. I especially used it a lot while working on this site. Make gifs from images, make gifs from videos, optimise gifs, resize gifs, crop gifs, give em pretty filters.. Apparently they also recently added the ability to make spritesheets out of gifs and vice versa! Is useful.
- Pokemon Fusion
- Fuse any two pokeymen, from every generation except gen 7 because they need money. Also evolve some of them for new and interesting monstrosities. Page took a little bit of time to load but it was worth it to see flarefeon, the pumpkin-esque pokeyman. You can also look at your creation's mangled pokedex entry and dress it up.
- The Topiary Cat
- This mad lad photoshops his pet cats into ornamental bushes. Has a strong liking of Russian Blues. The whole thing has a sort of mischievous fae vibe to it, they're described as if they're magical creatures rather than mere cat or bush. Links to their Facebook page too, if you're into that for some reason.
- Goodies Rule OK
- Fansite of sorts for the 70s comedy programme The Goodies. It's garish, outdated, hideous, slightly broken, and I kinda love it. Spent too much time on it in high school. Other people had friends, I had.. this. I guess. Anyway, also good for you if you like having your eyeballs burned by neon yellow.
- Rod, Jane and Freddy's Songs
- This website is terrible. And that's why I like it. Download all of the songs performed by this group as mp3 files. They made the music for the children's television programme, Rainbow, in the 70s and 80s. They also did some other stuff, I guess. All I know about the group is that Jane was married to Rod, and then cheated on him with Freddy. This entertains me.
To be continued? When I find more terrible (or useful uwu) things to link.